No one is prepared for a cancer diagnosis, especially as a twenty- or thirty-something. When I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 30 my dreams of motherhood were put on pause, only to be thrown out the window when my cancer eventually became Stage 4 a year later. Struggling with physical pain, emotional trauma, my own mortality and the loss of my life’s most important meaning makers threw my life into crisis. Faced with the prospect of a potentially short life I knew I needed to find a way back to myself and the courage to live my life all in.
My raw and honest stories about how I survived Stage 4 cancer provide a guide for courageous and heartfelt living even in the midst of crisis. By joining the Courage Club you’ll learn from her hard-won lessons on how to build a life you love.
You’ll find inspirational stories and courageous examples of how to:
– Get beyond “grass is always greener” syndrome and learn to appreciate your life as it is
– Find the love and support you need most while overcoming your deepest held insecurities
– Discover tools accessible anytime, anywhere for managing trauma and overcoming painful emotions
– Take the fear out of eating and change your relationship with food
– Listen to your body and advocate for what it needs most
– Find inner peace by going outside, of your house and your comfort zone
– Build relationships that can weather any storm.